It takes a unified group of determined individuals to effectively influence behavior changes in children with autism. Our experienced, and competent staff use a team-based approach to therapy that helps ensure that clients get the care they need.
Who is on the therapy team?
- Parents/caregivers paint the best picture of how their loved ones behave at home.
- School teachers report what they see in the classroom on a daily basis.
- BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts) use their knowledge and experience to analyze, assess and outline the ABA plan. They supervise the RBTs to ensure the child’s needs are being addressed, and tweak goals and strategies as necessary.
- BCaBAs (Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts) can perform many of the same functions as BCBAs, but must be regularly supervised by a BCBA.
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and Behavior Technicians (BTs) actively execute the therapy plan as instructed by the BCBAs or BCABAs who provide regular supervision for RBTs to model strategies and to check in with the families.
Collaboration of all involved parties is key to success therefore the Team regularly communicates with each other re-evaluating and assessing progress.